Coyote Point Recreation Area Regulations
To preserve the natural environment of Coyote Point Recreation Area, all plants, animals and natural features are protected.
- Picking or removing wildflowers or other natural material is prohibited.
- Fires are permitted in park barbecue pits only - no ground fires.
- Cutting and gathering of wood is prohibited.
- Dogs and other pets are not allowed in Coyote Point Recreation Area. However, dogs are allowed on leash on the segment of the San Francisco Bay Trail that passes through the park. (Find more dog-friendly trails.)
- Motor vehicles and bicycles are permitted only on paved roadways and in established parking areas.
- Firearms and other weapons are prohibited.
- Loud radios and the playing of amplified musical instruments are not permitted.
- Park opens at 8:00 A.M. and closes at the preset time prior to sunset.
- Keep fishing lines and boats out of the swim area.
- Beer and wine only are allowed in certain areas, no hard liquor.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Feeding of wildlife is prohibited.
- Leaving designated trails is prohibited.
- Hunting is not permitted per California State Fish and Game Regulations.
- The operation of drones or other self-propelled model vehicles (remote control airplanes, automobiles, boats, etc.) is prohibited.