San Bruno Mountain Park Regulations
To preserve the natural environment of San Bruno Mountain, all plants, animals and natural features are protected.
- Picking or removing wildflowers or other natural material is prohibited.
- Fires are permitted in park barbecue pits only - no ground fires.
- Cutting and gathering of wood is prohibited.
- Dogs and other pets are not allowed. (Find dog-friendly trails.)
- Motor vehicles and bicycles are permitted only on paved roadways and in established parking areas.
- Firearms and other weapons are prohibited.
- Campers please observe 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. quite hours.
- Loud radios and the playing of amplified musical instruments are not permitted.
- Park opens at 8:00 A.M. and closes at the preset time prior to sunset.
- Beer and wine only are allowed in certain areas, no hard liquor.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Feeding of wildlife is prohibited.
- Leaving designated trails is prohibited.
- Fishing and hunting are not permitted per California State Fish and Game Regulations.
- The operation of drones or other self-propelled model vehicles (remote control airplanes, automobiles, boats, etc.) is prohibited.
For information on federal regulations see the San Bruno Mountain Habitat Conservation Plan. Parties interested in becoming involved with preservation, restoration, biological monitoring, and planning at San Bruno Mountain should see the San Bruno Mountain Co-op Web Site.