Coyote Point RV Site Rules & Regulations
The following rules and regulations have been established to ensure visitor safety and enjoyment, and to protect the natural features of the park. Please contact a Ranger if you have any questions.
- RV sites are by Reservation ONLY. Reservations are made through the San Mateo County Parks online reservation system anytime or by calling (650) 363-4021, Monday – Thursday. RV camping is permitted only in 4 designated sites. The sites must be occupied during your reserved stay.
- No more than eight (8) people and one (1) vehicle may occupy one (1) RV site at any given time. Vehicles must be parked at the site they are assigned.
- Please arrive at your RV site prior to Park closing so Rangers can assist you. After closing, a private security company is stationed at the entrance gatehouse until 12 midnight
- Adult supervision is required for all persons under 18 years of age.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- Beginning June 15, 2019, Dogs are permitted in the park. Please be sure to always keep dogs on leash. No other pets are permitted.
- Check-out time is promptly at 11:00 am. Check-in time is 2:00 pm. Please let the Ranger know when your site is vacated.
- The limit of visit is seven (7) days within any four-week period.
- Non-motorized vehicles such as bicycles, skateboards, scooters and rollerblades, etc. are allowed on paved surface. All users are responsible for safe use of their equipment. Helmets are required for those under the age of 18. Any motorized (gas powered) pocket bikes, scooters and bicycles etc. are prohibited per California Vehicle Code regulations.
- RV’s up to 36 feet are welcome. Tent camping is not allowed. A dump station is located in the Rifle Range Parking Lot, and the dumping fee is $15.00, which is not included in the Reservation fee.
- Please protect the Park resources and facilities:
- Do not feed the wildlife and dispose of garbage in the available receptacles.
- Charcoal only in BBQ’s and please do not water down ashes in BBQ after use.
- Ground fires are not permitted.
- Do not gather firewood or other natural materials.
- There is a water spigot and 3 prong (120V) 20 watt outlet available for your use at each site; please have a converter as needed.
- To help reduce the amount of garbage we send to the landfill, please deposit recyclable material in provided containers.
- Beer and wine beverages are allowed. No hard liquor per County Ordinance 3.68.080(t). Smoking is not allowed per County Ordinance 4.96040(c).