Visiting Crystal Springs Regional Trail
Directions to the Park
To San Andreas segment
From I-280 South - Take the San Bruno Ave exit. Make a right on San Bruno Ave. to Skyline Blvd. Turn left on Skyline. Drive one-half mile to the trail entrance. Park along the road.
From I-280 North - Take Highway 35/Pacifica exit. The trail entrance is about 1 mile from the exit on your left. Park along the road.
To Sawyer Camp segment
South Entrance in San Mateo - From I-280 (north or south) take Black Mountain Road/Hayne Road Exit. Go west to Skyline Blvd, then south on Skyline one mile to trail entrance at the junction of Skyline Blvd. and Crystal Springs Road.
North Entrance in Millbrae (Southbound) - From southbound I-280 take the Larkspur/Hillcrest Blvd. exit to Skyline Blvd. Take a right on Skyline Blvd. to Hillcrest Blvd. Make a right on Hillcrest Blvd. to the trail entrance.
North Entrance in Millbrae (Northbound) - From northbound I-280 take the Milbrae Ave exit. Continue straight ahead onto Skyline Blvd. to Hillcrest Blvd. Make a left on Hillcrest Blvd. to trail entrance.
SamTrans buses provide service to key destinations throughout San Mateo County and San Francisco, such as work, schools, malls, civic centers and parks.
See a map to find parking and access points to the trail. In general the best parking is to be found in the parking lots around the Sawyer Camp segment of the trail. There is also street parking a long Cañada Road.
Crystal Springs Regional Trail is open every day of the year including all holidays.
- December - February 5:00 P.M.
- March 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Savings Time starts)
- March 7:00 P.M. (after Daylight Savings Time starts)
- April - August 7:00 P.M.
- September 8:00 P.M. (through Labor Day)
- September 7:00 P.M. (beginning the day after Labor Day)
- October 7:00 P.M. (first week[s] of October)
- October 6:00 P.M. (last three weeks of October)
- November 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Saving Time ends)
- November 5:00 P.M. (after Daylight Saving Time ends)
Park hours of operations may also change based on a variety of conditions, such as weather or emergencies. For current information check parks advisories »