Visiting Fitzgerald Marine Reserve
Directions to the Park:
Take Highway 1 to California Street in Moss Beach, turn west. Fitzgerald Marine Reserve is at the end of the street.
SamTrans buses provide service to key destinations throughout San Mateo County and San Francisco, such as work, schools, malls, civic centers and parks.
Contact the Park:
The Fitzgerald Marine Reserve opens at 8:00 AM every day throughout the year (holidays included).
The closing time varies by time of year. The park's closing times are:
- December - February 5:00 P.M. March 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Savings Time starts)
- March 7:00 P.M. (after Daylight Savings Time starts)
- April - August 8:00 P.M.
- September 8:00 P.M. (through Labor Day)
- September 7:00 P.M. (beginning the day after Labor Day)
- October 7:00 P.M. (first week[s] of October)
- October 6:00 P.M. (last three weeks of October)
- November 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Saving Time ends)
- November 5:00 P.M. (after Daylight Saving Time ends)
Park hours of operations may also change based on a variety of conditions, such as weather or emergencies. For current information check parks advisories »