Visiting Flood Park
Directions to the Park:
When coming to Flood Park from the north (San Francisco), or from the south (San Jose), use Highway 101. Turn off at the Marsh Road exit. Take westbound on Marsh Road (towards Atherton). Proceed approximately three blocks to Bay Road. Turn south (left) onto Bay Road and proceed 1/2 mile to the park entrance, which will be on your left.
SamTrans buses provide service to key destinations throughout San Mateo County and San Francisco, such as work, schools, malls, civic centers and parks.
Contact the Park:
Flood Park is open every day of the year including all holidays. It opens daily at 8:00 A.M. The closing time varies by time of year. The closing times are:
- December - February 5:00 P.M.
- March 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Savings Time starts)
- March 7:00 P.M. (after Daylight Savings Time starts)
- April - August 8:00 P.M. September 8:00 P.M. (through Labor Day)
- September 7:00 P.M. (beginning the day after Labor Day)
- October 7:00 P.M. (first week[s] of October)
- October 6:00 P.M. (last three weeks of October)
- November 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Saving Time ends)
- November 5:00 P.M. (after Daylight Saving Time ends)