Visiting Huddart Park
Directions to the Park:
When coming to Huddart from the north (San Francisco) or the south (San Jose), use Highway 280. Turn off at the Woodside Road (Highway 84) exit. Turn westbound (towards Woodside). Proceed approximately 1.5 miles through the Town of Woodside. Turn right on Kings Mountain Road. Proceed up the hill to the main park entrance.
Contact the Park:
Huddart Park is open every day of the year including all holidays. It opens daily at 8:00 A.M. The closing time varies by time of year. The closing times are:
- December - February 5:00 P.M.
- March 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Savings Time starts)
- March 7:00 P.M. (after Daylight Savings Time starts)
- April - August 8:00 P.M.
- September 8:00 P.M. (through Labor Day)
- September 7:00 P.M. (beginning the day after Labor Day)
- October 7:00 P.M. (first week[s] of October)
- October 6:00 P.M. (last three weeks of October)
- November 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Saving Time ends)
- November 5:00 P.M. (after Daylight Saving Time ends)
Entry into the park for overnight camping reservations is restricted after the park closing time.