Visiting Junipero Serra Park
Directions to the Park:
When coming to Junipero Serra Park from the north (San Francisco), use Highway 280 (southbound). Turn off at the Crystal Springs Road exit. Turn right onto Crystal Springs Road. The park entrance is 1/2 mile up the road on the left-hand side.
When coming to Junipero Serra Park from the south (San Jose), use Highway 280 (northbound). Turn off at the Skyline Blvd exit. At the first stoplight turn right onto San Bruno Ave. Turn right onto Crestmoor Dr. The park entrance will be on your right.
SamTrans buses provide service to key destinations throughout San Mateo County and San Francisco, such as work, schools, malls, civic centers and parks. Please visit SamTrans website to find out how you can take one of their buses to this park.
Contact the Park:
Junipero Serra Park opens at 8:00 A.M every day throughout the year (holidays included). Closing time varies by time of year. The closing times are:
- December - February 5:00 P.M.
- March 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Savings Time starts)
- March 7:00 P.M. (after Daylight Savings Time starts)
- April - August 8:00 P.M.
- September 8:00 P.M. (through Labor Day)
- September 7:00 P.M. (beginning the day after Labor Day)
- October 7:00 P.M. (first week[s] of October)
- October 6:00 P.M. (last three weeks of October)
- November 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Saving Time ends)
- November 5:00 P.M. (after Daylight Saving Time ends)
Park hours of operations may also change based on a variety of conditions, such as weather or emergencies. For current information check parks advisories »