Visiting Memorial Park
Directions to the Park:
When coming to Memorial Park from the bayside of the peninsula, use Highway 84 west from either Highway 280, 101 or 35 (Skyline Boulevard). Travel westbound down Highway 84 from Skyline Boulevard to Pescadero Road near the Town of La Honda. Turn left (south) on Pescadero Road. Follow Pescadero Road to the park entrance.
When coming to Memorial Park from the coastside, use Highway 1 to Pescadero Road. Follow Pescadero Road to the park entrance.
Contact the Park:
Memorial Park is open for day use every day of the year including holidays. It opens daily at 8:00 A.M. The closing time varies by time of year. The closing times are:
- December - February 5:00 P.M.
- March 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Savings Time starts)
- March 7:00 P.M. (after Daylight Savings Time starts)
- April - August 7:00 P.M.
- September 8:00 P.M. (through Labor Day)
- September 7:00 P.M. (beginning the day after Labor Day)
- October 7:00 P.M. (first week[s] of October)
- October 6:00 P.M. (last three weeks of October)
- November 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Saving Time ends)
- November 5:00 P.M. (after Daylight Saving Time ends)
Park hours of operations may also change based on a variety of conditions, such as weather or emergencies. For current information check parks advisories »