Visiting Pescadero Creek Park
Directions to the Park:
The entrance to Pescadero Creek is through Memorial Park.
From 101 or 280: Take Highway #84 west of La Honda. Turn left 1/2 mile past village center in La Honda on Pescadero Road. The Park entrance in on Pescadero Road about 6 miles from turn off.
From Highway #1: Take coast highway to Pescadero Road about 11 miles to the park entrance.
Contact the Park:
Pescadero Creek Park is open every day of the year including all holidays. It opens daily at 8:00 A.M. The closing time varies by time of year. The closing times are:
- December - February 5:00 P.M.
- March 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Savings Time starts)
- March 7:00 P.M. (after Daylight Savings Time starts)
- April - August 8:00 P.M.
- September 8:00 P.M. (through Labor Day)
- September 7:00 P.M. (beginning the day after Labor Day)
- October 7:00 P.M. (first week[s] of October)
- October 6:00 P.M. (last three weeks of October)
- November 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Saving Time ends)
- November 5:00 P.M. (after Daylight Saving Time ends)