Visiting Pescadero Creek Park
Directions to the Park:
From 101 or 280: Take Highway 84 west of La Honda. Turn left 1/2 mile past village center in La Honda on Pescadero Road. Go for about six miles and turn left on Wurr Road, just before the Memorial Park entrance. The Hoffman Creek Trailhead is on your left.
Visitors may also enter the park via the Tarwater Trailhead by continuing straight from Pescadero Road onto Alpine Road and taking a right onto Camp Pomponio Road.
From Highway 1: Take coast highway to Pescadero Road about 11 miles to the park entrance.
Contact the Park:
Pescadero Creek Park is open every day of the year including all holidays. It opens daily at 8:00 A.M. The closing time varies by time of year. The closing times are:
- December - February 5:00 P.M.
- March 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Savings Time starts)
- March 7:00 P.M. (after Daylight Savings Time starts)
- April - August 8:00 P.M.
- September 8:00 P.M. (through Labor Day)
- September 7:00 P.M. (beginning the day after Labor Day)
- October 7:00 P.M. (first week[s] of October)
- October 6:00 P.M. (last three weeks of October)
- November 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Saving Time ends)
- November 5:00 P.M. (after Daylight Saving Time ends)
Park hours of operations may also change based on a variety of conditions, such as weather or emergencies. For current information check parks advisories »