Visiting San Pedro Valley Park
Directions to the Park:
When coming to San Pedro Valley Park from the north (San Francisco) or the south (San Jose), use Highway 280 to Highway 1. Take Highway 1 south to the City of Pacifica. Turn east onto Linda Mar Boulevard. Follow Linda Mar Boulevard unit it ends at Oddstad Boulevard. Turn right on Oddstad Boulevard. Proceed on Oddstad Boulevard one block to the park entrance.
SamTrans buses provide service to key destinations throughout San Mateo County and San Francisco, such as work, schools, malls, civic centers and parks. Please visit SamTrans website to find out how you can take one of their buses to this park.
Contact the Park:
Please note, parking is limited at San Pedro Valley County Park and may fill up on certain weekends and holidays.
San Pedro Valley Park opens at 8:00 A.M every day throughout the year (holidays included). The closing time varies by time of year. The closing times are:
- December - February 5:00 P.M.
- March 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Savings Time starts)
- March 7:00 P.M. (after Daylight Savings Time starts)
- April - August 8:00 P.M. September 8:00 P.M. (through Labor Day)
- September 7:00 P.M. (beginning the day after Labor Day)
- October 7:00 P.M. (first week[s] of October)
- October 6:00 P.M. (last three weeks of October)
- November 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Saving Time ends)
- November 5:00 P.M. (after Daylight Saving Time ends)
Entry into the park for overnight camping reservations is restricted after the park closing time.