Visiting San Bruno Mountain State & County Park
Directions to the Park:
When coming to San Bruno Mountain Park using Highway 101, take the Bayshore Boulevard/Brisbane exit. Proceed on Bayshore Boulevard to Guadalupe Canyon Parkway. Turn west on Guadalupe Canyon Parkway toward the Mountain and proceed to the park entrance on your right.
When coming to San Bruno Mountain Park using Highway 280 North, take the Mission Street exit. Head left (north) on Junipero Serra Blvd. Turn right onto San Pedro Blvd. San Pedro Blvd will turn E Market Street, and E Market Street will turn into Guadalupe Canyon Parkway, which will take you eastward up the canyon. The Park entrance will be on your left toward the top of the hill.
SamTrans buses provide service to key destinations throughout San Mateo County and San Francisco, such as work, schools, malls, civic centers and parks.
Contact the Park:
San Bruno Mountain Park opens at 8:00 AM every day throughout the year (holidays included). The closing time varies by time of year. The park's closing times are:
- December - February 5:00 P.M.
- March 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Savings Time starts)
- March 7:00 P.M. (after Daylight Savings Time starts)
- April - August 7:00 P.M.
- September 8:00 P.M. (through Labor Day)
- September 7:00 P.M. (beginning the day after Labor Day)
- October 7:00 P.M. (first week[s] of October)
- October 6:00 P.M. (last three weeks of October)
- November 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Saving Time ends)
- November 5:00 P.M. (after Daylight Saving Time ends)
Park hours of operations may also change based on a variety of conditions, such as weather or emergencies. For current information check parks advisories »