Visiting Wunderlich Park
Directions to the Park:
When coming to Wunderlich Park from the north (San Francisco) or the south (San Jose), use Highway 280. Turn off at the Woodside Road (Highway 84) exit. Turn westbound (towards Woodside). Proceed approximately 4 miles through the Town of Woodside. The main park entrance will be on the west (right) side of the roadway.
When coming to Wunderlich Park from Highway 1 (the coast side) or Highway 35 (Skyline Boulevard), turn onto Highway 84 eastbound. Proceed towards the Town of Woodside. Proceed approximately 1/2 mile past the intersection of Portola Road. The entrance to the park will be on the west (left) side.
Contact the Park:
Wunderlich Park is open every day of the year including all holidays. It opens daily at 8:00 A.M. The closing time varies by time of year. The closing times are:
- December - February 5:00 P.M.
- March 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Savings Time starts)
- March 7:00 P.M. (after Daylight Savings Time starts)
- April - August 8:00 P.M.
- September 8:00 P.M. (through Labor Day)
- September 7:00 P.M. (beginning the day after Labor Day)
- October 7:00 P.M. (first week[s] of October)
- October 6:00 P.M. (last three weeks of October)
- November 6:00 P.M. (before Daylight Saving Time ends)
- November 5:00 P.M. (after Daylight Saving Time ends)