Flood Park is Open
Updated Thursday, January 28, 2021
Flood Park is open for drop-in picnicking, playground use, and walking or biking the trail that loops through the park. The parking lot and a restroom is open for public use.
Park visitors are required to maintain social distancing by bringing a face covering, keeping six feet of distance from others, and not congregating with individuals from other households.
Drop-in picnic sites are open for use by single households only. For your wellbeing and to guard against the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you:
- Bring a reusable table covering for picnic tables
- Bring and use hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes
- Don’t use any areas that are closed or barricaded to support social distancing
- Clean-up when you’re done—dispose of waste in receptacles or take garbage with you and dispose of at home.
- Clean the barbecue area if used
Group gatherings are not allowed at or around drop-in picnic areas. Multiple drop-in picnic sites cannot be occupied by multiple households to form a group picnic gathering.
Learn more about the limited reopening of San Mateo County Parks »