Flood Park is Open
Updated Tuesday November 10, 2020
Flood Park is currently open for drop-in picnicking, playground use, and walking or biking the trail that loops through the park. A restroom is open for public use. The parking lot reopened on Tuesday, November 10.
Park visitors are required to maintain social distancing by bringing a face covering, keeping six feet of distance from others, and not congregating with individuals from other households.
Drop-in picnic sites are open for use by single households only. For your wellbeing and to guard against the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you:
- Bring a reusable table covering for picnic tables
- Bring and use hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes
- Don’t use any areas that are closed or barricaded to support social distancing
- Clean-up when you’re done—dispose of waste in receptacles or take garbage with you and dispose of at home.
- Clean the barbecue area if used
In keeping with current San Mateo County Health Orders and state guidelines, group gatherings are not allowed at or around drop-in picnic areas. Multiple drop-in picnic sites cannot be occupied by multiple households to form a group picnic gathering.
Learn more about the limited reopening of San Mateo County Parks »