Flood Park Reopens for Walk-in Use
Updated Monday July 6, 2020
Flood Park is currently open for local residents to walk or bike in and access the trail that loops through the park. The parking lot remains closed. A restroom is open for public use. Park visitors are required to maintain social distancing by bringing a face covering, keeping six feet of distance from others, and not congregating with individuals from other households.
Drop-in picnic sites are open for use by single households only. For your wellbeing and to guard against the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you:
- Bring a reusable table covering for picnic tables
- Bring and use hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes
- Don’t use any areas that are closed or barricaded to support social distancing
- Clean-up when you’re done—dispose of waste in receptacles or take garbage with you and dispose of at home.
- Clean the barbecue area if used
In keeping with current San Mateo County Health Orders and state guidelines, group gatherings are not allowed at or around drop-in picnic areas. Multiple drop-in picnic sites cannot be occupied by multiple households to form a group picnic gathering.
Learn more about the limited reopening of San Mateo County Parks »