Junipero Serra Park Limited Reopening
Updated Wednesday, December 16, 2020
Junipero Serra Park is currently open, allowing visitors to enjoy hiking, running, playgrounds, and walking dogs on-leash on trails.
Dog walkers must follow current county ordinance by keeping their dogs on leash and on trail.
The Meadow View parking lot and bathroom are currently open for use.
Drop-in picnic sites are open for use by single households only. For your wellbeing and to guard against the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you:
- Bring a reusable table covering for picnic tables
- Bring and use hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes
- Don’t use any areas that are closed or barricaded to support social distancing
- Clean-up when you’re done—dispose of waste in receptacles or take garbage with you and dispose of at home
- Clean the barbecue area if used
In keeping with the current Regional Stay at Home Order, group gatherings are not allowed at or around drop-in picnic areas. Multiple drop-in picnic sites cannot be occupied by multiple households to form a group picnic gathering.
Learn more about the limited reopening of San Mateo County Parks »