Quarry Park Trails Limited Reopening
Updated Thursday, October 29, 2020
Quarry Park has reopen open for hikers, runners, horseback riders, and dog walkers with dogs on-leash to enjoy trails. In order to promote social distancing, trails may temporarily operate in one direction only. This is to ensure that trail users can achieve 6 feet of distance between each other when passing on the narrow path. Watch for more information posted at park kiosks and trail heads.
All dog walkers must follow current county ordinance by keeping their dogs on leash and on trail.
The playground has reopened. The main parking lot and restroom are open to the public.
Drop-in picnic sites are open for use by single households only. For your wellbeing and to guard against the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you:
- Bring a reusable table covering for picnic tables
- Bring and use hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes
- Don’t use any areas that are closed or barricaded to support social distancing
- Clean-up when you’re done—dispose of waste in receptacles or take garbage with you and dispose of at home
- Clean the barbecue area if used
In keeping with current San Mateo County Health Orders and state guidelines, group gatherings are not allowed at or around drop-in picnic areas. Multiple drop-in picnic sites cannot be occupied by multiple households to form a group picnic gathering.
Learn more about the limited reopening of San Mateo County Parks »