San Pedro Valley Park Limited Reopening
Updated Monday July 6, 2020
San Pedro Valley Park is currently open, allowing walk-in visitors to enjoy hiking, running, and horseback riding on trails. In order to promote social distancing, trails may temporarily operate in one direction only. This is to ensure that trail users can achieve 6 feet of distance between each other when passing on the narrow path. Watch for more information posted at park kiosks and trail heads.
Drop-in picnic sites are open for use by single households only. For your wellbeing and to guard against the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you:
- Bring a reusable table covering for picnic tables
- Bring and use hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes
- Don’t use any areas that are closed or barricaded to support social distancing
- Clean-up when you’re done—dispose of waste in receptacles or take garbage with you and dispose of at home.
- Clean the barbecue area if used
In keeping with current San Mateo County Health Orders and state guidelines, group gatherings are not allowed at or around drop-in picnic areas. Multiple drop-in picnic sites cannot be occupied by multiple households to form a group picnic gathering.
The Visitor Center and all reservation picnic sites are closed. The Trout Farm restroom is open for public use. The main parking lot is open. Park entry fees may be paid via Iron Ranger or Ventec machine.
Learn more about the limited reopening of San Mateo County Parks »