Trail Closures in Pescadero Creek & Sam McDonald Parks
Updated Monday, March 18, 2019
Pescadero Creek Park
- Basin Trail connecting to Big Basin State Park is closed indefinitely as work is performed on private property through which the trail easement passes. There will be no alternate connecting route from Pescadero Creek Park to Big Basin State Park. Check back for updated closure dates.
- Portola Trail, near Fall Creek, is closed due to major storm damage.
- Jones Gulch Trail is closed at Junction 52 for erosion issues. Please use alternate routes.
- Single track trails are closed to horses for the season. They will reopen, weather permitting, likely in May 2019.
Pescadero Creek & Sam McDonald Parks
- West Brook Trail, which passes from Towne Trail in Sam McDonald Park south into Pescadero Creek Park, is closed due to bridge damage.