Trail Closures in Pescadero Creek & Sam McDonald Parks
Updated Monday, June 24, 2019
Pescadero Creek Park
- Basin Trail connecting to Big Basin State Park is closed indefinitely as work is performed on private property through which the trail easement passes. There will be no alternate connecting route from Pescadero Creek Park to Big Basin State Park. Check back for updated closure dates.
- Bear Ridge Trail is closed to horses from marker #44-#56. Hikers are allowed.
- Pomponio Trail is closed east of marker #74
- Shaw Flat Trail is closed to horses due to a wash-out. Hikers are allowed.
- West Brook Trail is closed to all users due to the Towne Creek bridge replacement.
- Canyon Trai lis closed to horses due to a large fallen tree at Tarwater Creek. Not recommended for hikers.
Pescadero Creek & Sam McDonald Parks
- West Brook Trail, which passes from Towne Trail in Sam McDonald Park south into Pescadero Creek Park, is closed due to bridge damage.