Wunderlich Park Trails Limited Reopening
Updated Monday July 6, 2020
Trails at Wunderlich Park are currently to be enjoyed by hikers, runners, and horseback riders. Park visitors are reminded to practice social distancing keeping appropriate distance from others, not congregating with individuals from other households, carrying a face covering at all times, and giving others space when passing on the trails.
Drop-in picnic sites are open for use by single households only. For your wellbeing and to guard against the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you:
- Bring a reusable table covering for picnic tables
- Bring and use hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes
- Don’t use any areas that are closed or barricaded to support social distancing
- Clean-up when you’re done—dispose of waste in receptacles or take garbage with you and dispose of at home
- Clean the barbecue area if used
In keeping with current San Mateo County Health Orders and state guidelines, group gatherings are not allowed at or around drop-in picnic areas. Multiple drop-in picnic sites cannot be occupied by multiple households to form a group picnic gathering.
The main parking lot is open to the public, as is the restroom located there. Parking is not permitted on Highway 84 and violators will be cited. Folgers Stable Museum remains closed.
Learn more about the limited reopening of San Mateo County Parks »